Laboratorium Mesin-Mesin Fluda
Fluid Machinery Laboratory
Fluid Machinery Laboratory is one of Faculty of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering (FTMD)’s laboratory. This lab has a facility to support academic and research activities related to Fluid Mechanics and Fluid Machinery.
Our main research topics are: Turbomachinery design (Incompressible and compressible flow), Micro hydro, Computational Fluid Dynamics, Pipe flow, Fluid measurements, Particle Image Velocimetry, Prototyping, etc.
Our lab has 3 permanent staffs:
- Prof. Dr.Ing Priyono Sutikno, DEA
- Ir. I Nengah Diasta, M.T.
- Ir. Isnain ‘Aliman, S.T., M.T.
We support 4 modules of practicum for the Bachelor Degree academic activity:
- Centrifugal Pump Testing
- Kaplan Turbine Testing
- Piston Compressor Testing
- Pipe Friction Testing
We also have facility to support a fluid machinery research:
- Micro hydro installation testing, Maximum head system is 5 meters
- Open Channel Water Tunnel, 1×1 meters, maximum velocity 2 m/s
- Closed Channel Water Tunnel, maximum velocity 10 m/s
- Workstation for Computational Fluid Dynamics
Our laboratory gallery
Our Laboratory tour in 360 video